Islandia Real Estate's blog has some details about the new deli that's opened at the Marketplace.
It's in the space formerly occupied by Baked in the Sun, on the third floor. The owner is John Ferrigno, best known on island for operating Zozo's at Gallows Point for at least five years. This is a guy who knows his way around a kitchen and a business! Phone is 340 714-3354.
- Mean Jean Sandwich – Mama’s Meatballs, marinara, provolone & mozzarella on a sub roll
- Wolf Sandwich – Fried rock shrimp, spicy cajun remoulade & arugula on a baguette
- Crabby Pono – jumbo lump crab meat, sprouts & spicy scallion aioli on multigrain
- Crab Salad – mixed greens, jumbo lump crab meat, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, pine nuts & honey herb citrus vinaigrette
- Garfield Lasagna – layered with four Italian cheeses and marinara that can be augmented with Mama’s Meatballs or Italian sausage and peppers.