Hi friends and happy Sunday! We told you last week about Woody’s block party, which is happening this Friday and today we want to let you know that their auction is now up and running.
Here are a few of the items up for auction…
- Sunset sail for up to 30 people on the Sadie Sea
- $400 credit for a Jeep rental at St. John Car Rental
- Day charter on Midnight Sun Charters (the black boat)
- Day charter on Boat Day VI’s Isle Mon
- Day charter on Boat Day VI’s Sol Searchin’
- Golf charm with a diamond from Bamboo
- St. John Car Rental Gift Certificate
- Three-night stay at Island Abodes’ Honeymoon Suite
- Two-night stay at a B&B in St. Simon Island, Georgia
- $200 gift certificate to Cruz Bay Landing
- Joe’s Rum Hut gift certificate
- Cruz Salon gift certificate
- Rhumb Lines gift certificate
- La Tapa gift certificate
- Longboard gift certificate
Want to bid? Click here to do so.
The Save the Coconuts block party will happen this Friday, October 14th at 7 p.m. It will feature Cool Sessions, DJ Adonis, drink specials, a 50/50 raffle and lots of block party fun! There will even be a late night boat back to St. Thomas, so everyone can get in on the fun.
The event raised $11,000 last year, and we’re hoping to raise even more this year. And as always, all of the money raised will go straight to the St. John Cancer Fund, and all of the money will stay on St. John to be used for St. John residents.
We hope to see you all there!