Sometimes it takes new visitors to St. John to remind the veterans about some of the best things on the island. TripAdvisor attracts a lot of first-timers and benefits from their comments, as well as those of frequent visitors who pass along their experiences, too.
Browsing through TA this week, the Inquiring Iguana was interested to see the recommendations. Nine of the top 10 involve watersports or sailing. Nothing about the Park, or the ruins, or hiking. Not even beaches! Coming in at #8 is St. John Brewers' Tap Room at Mongoose Junction, suggesting everybody needs a few beers after a day under sail.
- 1. Kekoa Sailing Expeditions
- 2. St. John Yacht Charters aboard Survivan
- 3. Fly Girl, snorkeling tours to the BVIs
- 4. VI Snuba Excursions, snorkeling without the hassle
- 5. Cruz Bay Watersports, Scuba, snorkeling, Foxy's, etc.
- 6. Calypso Charters Bad Kitty
- 7. Sail Safaris, sailing and snorkeling
- 8. The Tap Room Brewpub at Mongoose Junction
- 9. Cloud 9 Sailing Adventures
- 10. Low Key Watersports diving and snorkeling