In case you haven’t heard, we’re holding a raffle. And it’s pretty great. For just $25, you can enter to win a full vacation to St. John. The vacation package is valued at more than $6,500 and includes everything from a villa to airfare credit to a Jeep and more! And even better, the proceeds are going to support Bahamas relief.
In February 2018, All Hands and Hearts – a nonprofit organization that addresses the immediate and long-term needs of communities impacted by natural disasters – arrived on St. John. They stayed 18 months and helped residents put their lives back together following hurricanes Irma and Maria. They did everything from muck and gutting to roof repairs and rebuilds. They were instrumental in our recovery, and we’re pretty certain they’re going to be instrumental in the Bahamas’ recovery too. So we want to support them in that endeavor. It’s our way of paying it forward.
So far, we have sent All Hands and Hearts $100,000. Pretty incredible, right??!! What’s even more incredible is that Norwegian Cruise Lines is matching that amount. So, with the help of all of you, we have been able to give $200,000 to All Hands and Hearts for their relief work in the Bahamas. Now is that doesn’t make you smile today, I’m not sure what will.
I am so appreciative of all the businesses that donated to this raffle, and all did it without hesitation. So if you are looking for businesses to support during your next trip, please add our donors to your list. (Listed below.)
So again, tickets are just $25. They can be purchased through the link below, which will bring you to a secure PayPal page. Please make sure the email address you provide is current because that is how we will notify the winner. You will not receive an actual ticket. We will personally print each name on a ticket. Your PayPal receipt is confirmation of entry. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. The raffle continues until Friday, September 20, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST. We will announce the winner on or about September 22, 2019 on NewsofStJohn.com. (Click here to see complete rules and fine print. Scroll to bottom of link.)
News of St. John’s Pay It Forward Raffle: One Grand Prize
- A One-Week Stay at Faith Full View, a Beautiful One Bedroom Cottage with Pool & Amazing Views in Coral Bay
- A $1,000 Gift Card for Airfare – Donated by 340 Real Estate Co.
- A One-Week Jeep Wrangler (Four Door) Rental from St. John Car Rental
- A Sunset Charter on Southern Hospitality, a 46-foot Sea Ray, complete with Open Bar & Snacks
- A Full-Day Boat Charter on Flyaway Charters – Includes a Stop at Lime Out, One of Time Magazine’s 100 Greatest Places of 2019
- An Island Tour with Me! – Jenn from News of St. John
- A Sunset Sail on Helios, a Classic 48-foot Hinkley, complete with Open Bar & Snacks
- Three Cases of Skurnik Wines, Valued at $1,500 – Donated by Michael Skurnik, Owner of Marea on Ditliff Point
- A Hook Ring with Blue Topaz Stone – Locally Designed & Handcrafted by Vibe Collection
- A $200 Gift Certificate to Cruz Bay Landing
- A $200 Gift Certificate to The Longboard
- A $100 Gift Certificate to Rhumb Lines at Indigo Grill
- A $75 Gift Certificate to Lime Out, the Floating Taco Bar
- A $50 Gift Certificate to The Tap Room plus a $100 Gift Bucket
- A $60 Gift Certificate to Just Beach for Snorkel Rentals
- A $25 Gift Certificate to Irie Pops plus T-Shirt & Koozie
- St. Johnopoly, the Board Game – Donated by Me, Jenn from News of St. John
To purchase a ticket, please choose the number of tickets below. You can buy up to 10 at a time. Then click the Buy Now button. This will bring you to a secure PayPal page where you can check out. (All entries will be treated as donations to Bahamas Relief.)