If you all love a good auction as much as I do, we’ve got news that will make you smile.The annual Friends of Virgin Islands National Park auction begins this Saturday, and they have a ton of great items up for grabs!
The auction begins this Saturday, November 14th at 9 a.m. EST. It will continue through Sunday, December 6th at 10 p.m. EST.
Here is a sampling of items currently up for grabs:
- A seven-night stay at On a Clear Day villa
- A seven-night stay at Vida De Mar villa
- A seven-night stay at White Cottage villa
- A five-night stay at Sirenusa
- A three-night stray at Caneel Bay plus a catamaran trip for two
- An emerald, diamond and platinum ring from R&I Patton Goldsmithing
- A seven-night vacation in the Smokey Mountains
- A seven-night stay at Bombalassy villa
- A sunset sail for up to 40 people on Kekoa
- A one-week stay at Caribe Breeze villa
- A three-night stay at the Westin
- A seven-night stay at Sunset Ridge
- A one-week stay at Tree Frog Cottage
- A six-night stay at Viers
- A two-day British Virgin Island boating excursion for four
- A one-week stay at Cruz Bay Cottage
- A private, full day sail on Spitfire
- An individual portrait by Livy Hitchcock
- A sunset snorkel for up to 30 on the Sadie Sea
- A private Caribbean dinner at your villa with Chef Shaibu Abdulai
- A beach or villa photo shoot by Yelena Rogers
- A two-night stay at the St. John Inn
- A two-night stay at Cruz Bay Hotel
- And much more!
Click here to view a full list of items and to bid.