During Tuesday’s blizzard in the Northeast, we asked our readers on our Facebook page to share their favorite snow pictures. The catch – the picture had to include something pertaining to St. John. The person with the best “snowy St. John” picture will receive a $25 gift certificate to Castaway’s, as well as some more fun St. John swag.
We received so many good pictures that we couldn’t choose a winner. So we decided to let all of you vote instead. Voting will begin today. Thursday, January 29th and will continue through 9 p.m. AST on Friday, January 30th. The winner will be announced Saturday morning.
Here are the entries. (Image sizes vary based on the files we received.) To vote, simply choose your favorite in the poll at the bottom of this post. You can vote as many times as you’d like.
1. The Beach Bar & a Not So Sandy Sand Bar
2. Which Way to Centerline Road?
3. Bring Me Back to St. John!
4. Woody’s Make Shoveling a Bit Better
5. Training for 8 Tuff Miles
6. All of the Ingredients for a Perfect St. John Day … in 19 inches of snow.
7. Little Ava wishes she was back with her donkey friends.
8. Well at least my beer is staying cold.
9. Waterlemon Cay Meets Juno.
10. Those don’t look like palm trees to me.
11. Send a Painkiller Now!
12. Just limin’ with some good friends in Maine.
13. Snorkeler down!
14. Cocktails anyone?
15. Gotta keep those drinks cold.
16. This way to St. John.
17. Mentally on St. John with STB despite 24 inches of snow.
18. His St. John trip was cancelled, but his spirit wasn’t!
19. A snowy petroglyph.
20. High Snow and High Tide.
21. Gotta Keep the Beer Cold Somehow!
22. Snorkeling with the turtles at Maho…
23. Which way to Reef Bay?
24. All Things St. John.
25. Digging out & thinking warm thoughts.