Lots of people begin a new year with predictions.
Idle the Iguana, at the St. John Source, is more charitable, offering "Idle Wishes for 2011".
Idle included all three islands on the wish list of wishes. For St. John, specifically:
- "The other day, I hopped over to St. John. My goodness, how about:
- "– a solution to Cruz Bay's never-ending parking woes.
- "– continued dry weather so Coral Bay's hillsides don't keep slip-sliding away.
- "– St. Thomas-based government officials to do what St. John residents want when it comes to development, not what they think is best."
- What would YOU wish for the island in this new year. Click here to make your comment.
You can read all of Idle's wishes here.