So far, so good.
The husband, Matt, is a builder and he's found work on a house in Fish Bay, across the street from where the couple is renting. The wife goes by the online name of P-600 and writes a blog about the family's experiences. Her latest post is "My love/hate list for St. John."
The list has 14 "hates" and 36 "loves".
- Driving behind water trucks
- paying $8/gallon for milk
- Taxis in the middle of the road, and
- The Water and Power Authority
- "That I don't watch TV at all,"
- Her son reads for fun,
- The people she meets
- Animals roaming the streets
- Views at every turn
- "That we love living here."