Hey everyone, happy Friday! As you all know, we’re in the midst of low season which means there are lots of great on-island deals to be had. There’s also a new villa partnership program we’d like to tell you about.
Villas for the Park is a new partnership between St. John villa owners and villa managers, and Friends of VI National Park. The partnership’s goal is to raise funds for protection, preservation and education in the Virgin Islands National Park.
The way it works is simple: All you have to do is book your villa directly through the Friends of the VI National Park, and a portion of the rental will automatically be donated to the Park. In addition, you will also receive a free one year family membership for Friends of the VI National Park. The membership card gives valuable discounts on shopping and activities with Friends Affinity Partners during your stay, as well as discounts on Friends of the Park Store merchandise.
Kind of sounds like a win-win to us…
There are several villas and villa management companies that are participating including:
- Great Expectations
- Cimmaron St. John
- Coconut Coast
- Island Getaways
- VIVA! Villas
- James M. Miller Property Management
- 340 Real Estate Co.
So being that it’s low season, many villas and villa management companies are offering pretty significant discounts. Here’s a small sampling of some of the deals out there:
- Vacation Vistas is offering 15% off of direct bookings for the month of September. Click here to see all of their rental listings.
- Seaview Homes is also offering last minute, low season discounts. Check them out here.
- Catered To is offering 20% off of select villas now through September 10. Click here for the details.
- Grande Bay’s ResidenSea: For trips now through September, a full day charter is only $500 for up to six people. (Customs, gas and gratuity not included). Click here for more information.
- Rockhoppin’ Adventures is offering 10% off any boat trip (comfortable 32FS Regulator with twin Yamaha 250s) with Paddleboard Rental or Lesson. Click here for more information.
So not that you’ve got info on some great rental deals, it’s time to book those flights! Click here and here to read some tips on how to find the best airfare.