More Supplies Headed to USVI & BVI Thanks to Kenny Chesney’s Foundation

Amazing things are happening again folks! Kenny Chesney’s Love for Love City Foundation is currently loading yet another plane full of supplies to help with Virgin Islands relief. Here are a few pics we took moments ago in Gulf Shores, Alabama. These supplies will arrive in the USVI and BVI later today.

IMG_1019 IMG_1027 IMG_1025 IMG_1033 IMG_1031
The work this organization is doing is simply incredible. We’ll have more on that later this week.

In the meantime, if you would like to help the USVI and BVI, please consider donating to the Love for Love City Foundation. You can do so here.

11 comments for “More Supplies Headed to USVI & BVI Thanks to Kenny Chesney’s Foundation

1. Kori
    October 3, 2017 at 9:57 am

Amazing!!! We have been asking radio stations and local news to keep Kenny’s website link posted to their sites and FB pages so we can help keep the donations coming!! Can’t wait to get back and help but until then we will keep donating!! #VIStrong

2. Mike Patton
    October 3, 2017 at 9:58 am

So moved and humbled by all this. Almost a month in, and I shudder to think if all the great people who moved first, yelled loudest and jumped in right away hadn’t started before Maria, before Vegas, etc. if SJ would have gotten any attention at all. Those first moments… thank god they weren’t wasted… On the ground and on the airwaves. Bless you all.

3. Dina
    October 3, 2017 at 10:10 am

Just amazing to see money raised go straight to the people that need it !!
    It’s the way it’s supposed to be done!!

4. John
    October 3, 2017 at 11:18 am

Kenny is an incredible person!!! His generosity and passion for St John is remarkable. #stjohnstrong

5. Gina
    October 3, 2017 at 11:53 am

Should change the signs to say No Generator, No Gas Cans, No Problem!! 😉

6. Edward
    October 3, 2017 at 1:55 pm

so glad to see pics of my Love City contribution at work. please post pics when my island turns green again.

7. Jeri Constantine
    October 3, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Thanks to such a kind hearted and compassionate person as Kenny Chesney for helping the people of the U.S.V.I and the British Virgins Islands. My family lived through hurricane Hugo and I saw the devastation that happens. St. John is one of the most beautiful places I ever seen, and I am sure it will be back better then ever. Island strong!

8. October 3, 2017 at 3:31 pm

Hi there.

My Fiance and I were on St. John when Irma came through. We were staying at Gallows Point and were one of the first people off the island thanks to a gentleman and his neighbor bringing supplies from Puerto Rico. We felt that we would be more helpful off the island but now that we have been home we really have only donated anywhere we can, however, we are really wanting to do more. Being there during the storm and after as well as meeting the amazing people on St. John, our hearts are still there and somehow feel like the island is part of us.
    My Fiance and I live in Florida and he has a boat repair business here. I’m sure that his connections could very well help the locals who have lost their floating homes or way of income. I want to know if there is anything we can do with the contacts we have in order to help in a way that goes beyond money. If you know of a way for me to contact the correct people to find this out or see what else we can do, I would be so grateful.

Looking forward to your response,
    Jessica Ray

9. Joanne mcnellisbrink
    October 3, 2017 at 8:42 pm

My husband works in st.john we live in the states my son who is 8 had a collection of toiletries filled my dining room in route to St. John now

10. Brigitte Johnson
    October 4, 2017 at 3:17 am

I’m so happy these people are getting help and I so much admire Kenny Chesney effort he has put into this to help them out. That is the best thing I have heard or seen paid forward. Love everything about Kenny . These people do appreciate it too. Deepest prayers for all and for Kenny as well. Hugs !!‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️