Sick and tired of the same old Valentine’s Day routine? Why not mix it up this year and head on over to Motu.
Now we know that ladies over at Motu are great when it comes to throwing a good party, but their latest idea is our most favorite yet. This Valentine’s Day, they’re holding a Red and Black Masquerade and you must don full masquerade attire in order to attend. Here are the details:
- The party starts at 8 p.m. on Valentine’s Day and goes until midnight.
- Tickets are $80 per person. Limited tickets are available, and you must have a ticket to attend.
- St. John Catering is fully catering the event. Tickets also include open bar sponsored by Patron Cafe.
- Entertainment will be provided by Ian, DJ Top Notch and a few other secret surprises.
- The ambience will be beautiful as always.
- Guests must wear a mask. Motu will have some on hand for those who do not bring their own.
- Dress is St. John fancy. No jean please.
- Parking will be available for guests only.
Tickets are available at Motu or by emailing Dawn at [email protected]