The Inquiring Iguana will spend some time over the next weekend writing checks. They'll be donations to some of St. John's many activity and community organizations. Whether you are on- or off-island, lots of people wlould also welcome your support.
Here are some suggestions.
- Coral Bay Community Council
- Friends of the Virgin Islands National Park
- St. John Animal Care Center
- Love City Pan Dragons
- St. John Rescue
- St. John Community Foundation
- Kids First
- Friends of the Elaine Sprauve Library
- St. John Cancer Center
1 thought on “Worthy causes of St. John”
Please don’t forget the St. John School of the Arts that not only brings the arts to St. John but plays an important role in offering our kids special opportunities to develop not only skills but all important self confidence.