Back in April, we ran a survey asking people whether they bring their laptops. Hundreds of people said they did. Villa agencies are also reporting renters are often asking where can find Internet connectivity. One source estimates as many as 40% of villa have Wi-Fi, and both the Westin and Caneel also offer connectivity).
Here’s a guide to Internet access spots if you’re out and about. If you know of other spots, please add them as a comment.
- Surf da Web, at the Marketplace. Eight PCs, 1 Mac, Wi-Fi. http://www.surfdaweb.com
- Computer Express, upstairs from I Scream in Cruz Bay, and across from Fred’s.
$3 for 15 minutes on their PCs, $5/day on your laptop. http://www.computer-express.vi/
- Quiet Mon Pub, above La Tapa and next to Woody’s. http://www.quietmon.com/
- Bringin’ the Fun, next to Banana Deck, near Wharfside. Bringin’ the Fun.
- EveryTing, gift shop/convenience store/snack bar at Gallows Point.
- The Tap Room, at Mongoose Junction. Free access. http://www.stjohnbrewers.com/
- Keep Me Posted, Coral Bay, at the Coccoloba Shopping Center. http://keepmepostedstjohn.com/
- Connections, downtown Cruz Bay at Skinny Legs in Coral Bay. http://www.connectionsstjohn.com/
4 thoughts on “Where to get wired on St. John”
There’s a great hot spot in the park across from the ferry dock, which is provided by Computer Express.
You should add my favorite breakfast spot on island, the Donkey Diner in Coral Bay, they also have a Cyber-Cafe area!
Pastory Gardens has it for FREE! Wharfside Village also has hot spots that are pay by use.
I’ve used WIFI at JJ’s Texas Restaurant at the park buy the Stt ferry dock in Cruz Bay STJ