Courtesy of Caribbean On-Line, and the St. John Sun Times, here’s a listing of known St. John Webcams.
This will come in handy if it ever turns into winter along the east coast and people want to ‘escape’ for a moment.
- South Shore of St. John via villa Great Expectations.
- Chocolate Hole via villa Serendipity.
- The best known Webcam, St. John Spice’s view of Cruz Bay and the ferry dock.
- Upscale Peter Bay, via Villa Vacations.
- St. John Brewers has a camera high over Cruz Bay looking toward STT.
- Skyridge villa’s Webcam is pointed at Tortola.
- Beach Bar cam #1 … the harbor
- Beach Bar cam #2 … the bar
Do you know of any others?
4 thoughts on “Where are the Webcams?”
http://villavacations.net (all three of the following at one click)
Where is the underwater one?
Currently, both the above water and underwater cams are down at the VIERS site, http://www.teens4oceans.org/cam-saint-john.htm located at Lameshur Bay.
Thanks Linda..I needed that