It’s hard to believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving already. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the places that will be serving Thanksgiving tomorrow.
- Thanksgiving in the Park: The Rotary Club of St. John and St. John Community Foundation will be throwing a Thanksgiving community block party! Everyone is welcome to come enjoy a warm Thanksgiving meal this season in Cruz Bay park. Everyone is invited to gather, give thanks and celebrate together as we move forward with rebuilding our beautiful island home.
Currently the Rotary Club and the Community Foundation are coordinating efforts to have 50 turkeys cooked and sliced. Guests are asked to bring along a side dish or a dessert to share. There will be live music and a cash bar.
- Thankspiggling at Skinny Legs: Two storms aren’t going to stop this annual feast! Dinner will be served at 4 p.m., but we know the party will start way before that. Please bring a dish to share.
- Dog House Pub: DHP is giving back this Thanksgiving. They normally close for this holiday, but this year they decided to show their love by creating a spread for the customers who have supported them during these hard times. They’ll be cooking up 200 servings of turkey, pork and traditional Thanksgiving sides for free. This event is free to anyone who comes to the bar on Thanksgiving. Bring what you can! Side dishes, desserts or anything you think will compliment our Thanksgiving spread.
Can’t bring a dish? That’s fine. Bring a can or dry good, so they can pay it forward. Dog House works with a number of nonprofits that would appreciate any donation you can make.
And just like any good Thanksgiving party, they’ll have all three NFL games on, among other sporting events!
- DaLivio’s: They will be serving a traditional American/Italian Thanksgiving dinner with turkey, potatoes and more. The cost is $30. Drinks are not included.
- Ocean Grill will be open.
- Banana Deck will be open.
- Extra Virgin will be open.
- Lime Inn will be open.
If you know of another restaurant/bar that will be open on Thanksgiving, please leave it in the comments section below.