The Animal Care Center benefitted by $23,000 from last weekend's Wagapalooza.
"Including King and Queen of the show, the canines came out in force and danced, jumped, sat in laps, pranced, strutted and sang to the utmost delight of the audience," the ACC said in a news release. Read the full text here.
The competition's winners:
- Best Old Timer: T-Bone / owner Sue Rulan
- Best Puppy Love: Dash-hound / owner Cindy Ress
- Best Jumper: Sweetie Pie / owner Deanna Somerville
- Best Spots: Woody / owner Sally Furlong
- Best Stay At Home Dogs: LuLu & Satchel / owners Fran Attard & Roger Harland
- Best Borrowed Dog: Magnolia / owner Diana Ripley / sponsored by High Tide Restaurant
- Best Look Alike: Scout / owner Mike Keaton
- Best Tail: Weezie / owner Jamie Ickes
- Best Trick: Triton / owner Lou Carter
- Best Cow Hound Costume: Rosey / owner Ava Jayne Parfitt
- King of Show: Keider/Lucky / owner Missy Muilenburg
- Queen of Show: Cloud / owner Jamie Ickes
- Babe Award: Carlie, a three-legged former shelter dog who has finally found a permanent home