Owning property here is great … but it can also be a hassle.
I can help! I can be your "island girl."
I worked for the developers of the Virgin Grand Hotel & Villas (now the Westin/Starwood), for 4 years, coordinating the new development and the construction crews. After “going” back to America, I managed a 40-unit timeshare resort in Florida for (8 years), helping owners maintain rental units and tend to their arrival needs.
In 2002, “coming” back to St. John, I made the decision, no more “going”. I made St. John my home.
I worked with Catered To Vacation Homes renting villas via phone and Internet, picking up guests at the dock. For the past 2 years I managed the Mail Center, and through many conversations, realized many homeowners have a need for my special talents.
My staff includes A/C repair & electrical services, plumbing, a muscleman with a truck, vehicle and villa maintenance.
Perhaps we can be of service to you!
- Pick you up when “coming and going"
- Automobile maintained, inspected at DMV if needed
- Check that the pool is kept sparking clean
- Check the landscaper is not letting the bush overtake your plants
- Check cistern and roofs for leaks.
- Close up for storms
- Pay local monthly bills
- Pick-up and send your mail
- Take you to the dock when “going”