Hello everyone and happy Friday! How does a vacation in an adorable, one bedroom cottage with some of the island’s best views for only $285 a night sound? Pretty great, right??! How about for a mere $25 for a whole week?? For one of you, that will happen! Interested? Want to know more? Than please read on!
As you know, we’re in the midst of a pretty amazing raffle. For just $25, you can enter to win a complete St. John vacation. Villa, airfare credit, Jeep rental, wine, gift certificates… you name it! But the raffle ends tonight at 9 p.m. EST, so you need to get your tickets now. 🙂
To entice you all just a little bit more (we are sooooo close to our goal!), we’d like to spotlight the villa that’s up for grabs. We’d also like to thank the owners, John and Helen Faith, for their generosity which helped us raise an enormous amount of money for Bahamas relief. Now without further ado, please check out Faith Full View…
Faith Full View is a one bedroom cottage with spectacular views of Coral Bay, the British Virgin Islands and beyond. The cottage sits in a very private setting with its own private pool that’s situated among lush gardens. It’s pretty easy to start relaxing the moment you walk into this comfortable and well appointed home. Its 180-degree views can be enjoyed from the shaded covered porch while you dine or enjoy your favorite cocktail. You can also lounge comfortably on the deck while watching the sun rise up from the sea. And even better, the breezes on the mountain will keep you comfortable all day long.
This new cottage is beautifully furnished to give you a relaxed island feel. The air conditioned bedroom boasts a comfortable king bed that will allow you to watch the sunrise from your bed. You will find the toiletries you need from your very large bathroom with a view from your shower you won’t find anywhere else! You will find everything you need to prepare your meals in the well equipped kitchen that includes, stove, microwave, large refrigerator, toaster and coffee maker. You have a very comfortable couch to enjoy your favorite TV shows on either Apple TV or Roku if you decide to stay in for the evening. You will also have a washer and dryer for your convenience.
You will have the same amazing view from your own private pool and sunny pool deck that is surrounded by lush gardens and palm trees. How amazing does all of that sound? And again, it can be yours for only $25! All you have to do is enter our raffle!
Quaint Coral Bay is less than a five minute drive down a paved road to enjoy the music, restaurants or groceries. Beautiful white sand iconic beaches of the North Shore are a 10-minute drive away.
Rates for Faith Full View start at $285 and vary deepening on time of year. Want to learn more? Please visit their website at www.faithfullview.com.
Reminder: The raffle ends tonight, September 20, 2019, at 9 p.m. EST. You can purchase your tickets below.
News of St. John’s Pay It Forward Raffle: One Grand Prize
- A One-Week Stay at Faith Full View, a Beautiful One Bedroom Cottage with Pool & Amazing Views in Coral Bay
- A $1,000 Gift Card for Airfare – Donated by 340 Real Estate Co.
- A One-Week Jeep Wrangler (Four Door) Rental from St. John Car Rental
- A Sunset Charter on Southern Hospitality, a 46-foot Sea Ray, complete with Open Bar & Snacks
- A Full-Day Boat Charter on Flyaway Charters – Includes a Stop at Lime Out, One of Time Magazine’s 100 Greatest Places of 2019
- An Island Tour with Me! – Jenn from News of St. John
- A Sunset Sail on Helios, a Classic 48-foot Hinkley, complete with Open Bar & Snacks
- Three Cases of Skurnik Wines, Valued at $1,500 – Donated by Michael Skurnik, Owner of Marea on Ditliff Point
- A Hook Ring with Blue Topaz Stone – Locally Designed & Handcrafted by Vibe Collection
- A $200 Gift Certificate to Cruz Bay Landing
- A $200 Gift Certificate to The Longboard
- A $100 Gift Certificate to Rhumb Lines at Indigo Grill
- A $75 Gift Certificate to Lime Out, the Floating Taco Bar
- A $50 Gift Certificate to The Tap Room plus a $100 Gift Bucket
- A $60 Gift Certificate to Just Beach for Snorkel Rentals
- A $25 Gift Certificate to Irie Pops plus T-Shirt & Koozie
- St. Johnopoly, the Board Game – Donated by Me, Jenn from News of St. John
Tickets are just $25. To purchase a ticket, please choose the number of tickets below. You can buy up to 10 at a time. Then click the Buy Now button. This will bring you to a secure PayPal page where you can check out. (All entries will be treated as donations to Bahamas Relief.)
You will not receive a paper ticket. We will print a spreadsheet of all the entries. We will then mail merge those names into a sheet of labels. I, Jenn here at News of St. John, will personally cut the labels. All entries will be put in a box/bag/bin, and the winner will be announced on or about this Sunday depending on how we’re affected by Tropical Storm Jerry. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].
Again, please help us reach our goal. We join us in paying it forward! Thank you and good luck!