Skip to content
- The nice volunteers at Trunk Bay who sell US postage stamps to the international cruise ship visitors charge 23 cents. They pay 30 cents for them on island.
- Home building overruns … one house is $5 million over budget.
- O’Connor’s gas station will move to a location on the access road beside the Enighed Pond commercial port.
- There will be another speed bump installed along Great Cruz Bay Road, to try and slow down the construction vehicles.
- The cement is wet on Marina Drive in Fish Bay. Construction of at least two new pavement sections underway Tuesday, road’s been widened so it looks like there are several more being done this time.