On a St. John forum this week, Bluestarek12 asked “What’s the one tHing that yopu must bring back home with you?”
Some of the answers might help you plan your next trip.
- Jen M: "Bones Rum. Yum."
- Tim W: “Coffee and spices from St. John Spice!”
- Ms411: “I like to bring a local art or craft piece. Check Bamboula store in Mongoose Junction.”
- GottoGetway: “I've gotten something from Elaine Estern's, and this year it was blown glass from the Maho studio. I find art is something that I look at everyday in my house as opposed to a T-shirt that you might wear once in a while.”
- GoodCatawabal’s island: “We always have Christmas in February @ Sloop Jones-some of the coolest clothing I have ever owned.”
- Colinm85: “I like to see if I can get some rock salt from Salt Pond and put it in a salt grinder for the rest of the year. Cant always get it though”
- Babylon2r: “Great memories and a strong yearning to return!"