Some interesting responses to this week’s survey. Some serious, some fantasy-land. Here are a few, as of Friday morning.
- Harrison Ford, at Caneel Bay
- Mohammed Ali, at the Westin
- Jmm said, “A few years ago I saw a guy who looked like the pope. My wife said it absolutely was not The Pope. Probably not, but still….”
- Kim Kemp … “My husband and I were married on Trunk Bay in 2003. During our visit we saw Kid Rock at Woodys. Being from Michigan (like him) and having far too many adult beverages I had a short conversation with him about Michigan life. He was very nice and wasn’t bothered by anyone in the bar.”
- Howard … “In April, we saw Paul Adelstein (Prison Break, Private Practice) drive up in a Jeep to Miss Vie’s to check out the menu. When one of our group told him the food was well worth a try, he smiled and asked if they did drive thru but never did stop for lunch. Not quite as star-worthy as Brangelina, but those of us in the know were still pretty pleased with ourselves for spotting him.”