Here are some of the island’s community organizations and activities that we support. Your holiday contributions will be welcomed.
- Friends of the Virgin Islands National Park
- St. John Animal Care Center
- St. John School on Gifft Hill
- Love City Pan Dragons
- Additional community groups
- Elaine Ione Sprauve Library
- St. John Rescue
- Safety Zone, Box 1700, St. John, USVI 00831
- St. John Revolving Fund, Box 37; St. John USVI 00831
- St. John Community Foundation, P.O.Box 1020 St. John USVI 00831
3 thoughts on “How to do some good”
The correct link to St. John’s Animal Care Center is http://www.stjohnanimalcarecenter.com.
Also, http://www.wagapalooza.com, the ACC’s annual dog show fundraiser, has Pay Pal; donations can be made online to the ACC via this site! Thanks from all of the volunteers and especially the animals at the ACC! Debbie
Good Day-Our Wagapalooza event will be on Sat. May 12 from 5-8.
Can I sent you all of the info?
The St. John ACC Board of Directors announces that the date for our 2007 “Christmas for the Animals Annual Event” is Sat. Jan 5-2008.
It will be held at the beautiful “Kismet” Villa one of the most exclusive Villas on St. John!
This Event will be co-hosted by the owners Dr. Jerry Levy and his wife Liz. Our theme is “Arabian Nights” to highlight this incredible Villa and it’s special features like all hand-made imported tiles.You will not want to miss this exclusive and very special Event. More information soon come! All proceeds to benefit our homeless, abandoned and abused animals. Mark your Calendar right now-for an evening you will never forget!