So back on September 6th, we announced our Pay It Forward raffle. We created this raffle on the two year anniversary of Hurricane Irma as a way to pay it forward and help the people of the Bahamas who were affected by Hurricane Dorian.
In just 24 hours, we raised more than $80,000. We were stunned as were many of you. Well today, I am excited to tell you that we have already sent $150,000 to All Hands and Hearts, a nonprofit organization that addresses the immediate and long-term needs of communities impacted by natural disasters. We chose to support All Hands and Hearts because of the tremendous impact they had on this island following hurricanes Irma and Maria.
So today, I am asking you to be a part of something amazing. Our raffle ends tomorrow, so please purchase your tickets soon.
When I created this raffle, I was hoping to raise $30,000 over the two-week raffle period. I now hope to top $200,000. We’re so close folks. Please help me make that goal!
News of St. John’s Pay It Forward Raffle: One Grand Prize
- A One-Week Stay at Faith Full View, a Beautiful One Bedroom Cottage with Pool & Amazing Views in Coral Bay
- A $1,000 Gift Card for Airfare – Donated by 340 Real Estate Co.
- A One-Week Jeep Wrangler (Four Door) Rental from St. John Car Rental
- A Sunset Charter on Southern Hospitality, a 46-foot Sea Ray, complete with Open Bar & Snacks
- A Full-Day Boat Charter on Flyaway Charters – Includes a Stop at Lime Out, One of Time Magazine’s 100 Greatest Places of 2019
- An Island Tour with Me! – Jenn from News of St. John
- A Sunset Sail on Helios, a Classic 48-foot Hinkley, complete with Open Bar & Snacks
- Three Cases of Skurnik Wines, Valued at $1,500 – Donated by Michael Skurnik, Owner of Marea on Ditliff Point
- A Hook Ring with Blue Topaz Stone – Locally Designed & Handcrafted by Vibe Collection
- A $200 Gift Certificate to Cruz Bay Landing
- A $200 Gift Certificate to The Longboard
- A $100 Gift Certificate to Rhumb Lines at Indigo Grill
- A $75 Gift Certificate to Lime Out, the Floating Taco Bar
- A $50 Gift Certificate to The Tap Room plus a $100 Gift Bucket
- A $60 Gift Certificate to Just Beach for Snorkel Rentals
- A $25 Gift Certificate to Irie Pops plus T-Shirt & Koozie
- St. Johnopoly, the Board Game – Donated by Me, Jenn from News of St. John
Tickets are just $25. To purchase a ticket, please choose the number of tickets below. You can buy up to 10 at a time. Then click the Buy Now button. This will bring you to a secure PayPal page where you can check out. (All entries will be treated as donations to Bahamas Relief.)
You will not receive a paper ticket. We will print a spreadsheet of all the entries. We will then mail merge those names into a sheet of labels. I, Jenn here at News of St. John, will personally cut the labels. All entries will be put in a box/bag/bin, and the winner will be announced on or about this Sunday depending on how we’re affected by Tropical Storm Jerry. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]
Again, please help us reach our goal. We join us in paying it forward! Thank you and good luck!