It's that time of year.
The National Hurricane Center says another tropical storm could pass over the Virgin Islands this weekend.
National Weather Service meteorologist Brian Seeley told the St. John Source Tropical Depression 14 may have turned turn into a Category 1 hurricane by then.
However, before that – Wednesday and Thursday – a tropical wave should arrive with some 'boomers,' Seeley said. Gusty winds and flooding could occur.
Forecast maps have TD14 blowing through the islands early Saturday morning. The NHC says there's a 23% probability its winds will be hurricane force, 74 miles an hour or more.
- Read The Source story here.
- Hurricane Center updates and maps
- Webcams to watch (if they're not on – the power may be off)
- Great Expectations (Rendezvous Bay)
- Serendipity (Chocloate Hole)
- St. John Spicecam (Cruz Bay)