News of St. John Tours is the island’s only private tour that will take you absolutely anywhere on St. John. You tell us where you want to go, and we’ll take you there!
- Don’t want to drive on the left? We’ve got you covered.
- Looking to stop at some of the world’s most beautiful beaches? We’d love to take you!
- Want to visit the East End or other parts of the island where the taxis refuse to go? We will happily take you there!
- Want to indulge in a few libations along the way? No worries! You can have fun while leaving the driving up to us!
- Been to the island before? No worries! I’m positive I can show you places you have never been!
We’ll pick you up with a cooler filled with water and ice, and if you’d like, we can bring along a jug of Painkillers, Rum Punch or your favorite island drink for a small fee. We have beach chairs, a beach umbrella, noodles, and a dry bag for you to use throughout the day. And to make your day even better, we can even take the top off of the Jeep!
News of St. John Tours is owned and operated by me, Jenn Manes. I am a licensed tour guide and I also own this blog. I am also the creator of St. Johnopoly, Monopoly but with a St. John twist.
All tours are conducted in a new and clean, four-door Jeep Wrangler. (We do have a nice new dent thanks to Hurricane Irma … darn you Irma!) We can accommodate up to four guests per tour – one in the front and three in the back – and groups are never combined.
Tours are five hours long, and the start and end times are completely up to you!
We are currently offering a discounted rate of $300 for up to four people.
Please note: These are not hurricane tours. I love St. John, and I created this company to share that love with all of you. Yes, we will see some evidence of hurricanes Irma and Maria along the way, but that is not what our tours are about. We prefer to show you what makes this island beautiful.