Below is a helpful list of island information. Click the links to visit a specific section or scroll through the list to view it in its entirety.
Villa Management Companies
Real Estate Companies
Artists & Workshops
Cruise Ship Schedules
- Dog House Pub: St. John’s only sports bar with the most TVs on island. Located in Cruz Bay across from Cafe Roma.
- DR!NK: Cruz Bay’s newest bar. Host your next party, reception or special occasion at DR!NK.
- Knox and Ollie’s: Specializes in fresh fish, local lobster, and dry aged beef. Call for live music schedule, reservations appreciated.
- UMAMI: Located just steps from the crystal clear water of Cruz Bay, Sushi St. John is the islands’ newest forerunner in traditional Japanese sushi and cuisine with a Caribbean flare.
- The Beach Bar: Legacy. Location. Music. Toes in the Sand. Drink in Hand. Located right on the beach in Cruz Bay.
- The Longboard: Caribbean-inspired coastal cantina. Fresh local ingredients plus hand-crafted cocktails. Located in Cruz Bay.
- Blue Mystic Charters: Luxury USVI/BVI all-inclusive day and term charters aboard 76ft Queenship yacht Sea Mystic or 43ft Chris Craft Blue Mystic.
- Born to Rhumb: Best Ride in the V.I.! Can hold up to 15 passengers and provide a first mate, top of the line snorkel gear, and unlimited Painkillers & beer onboard!
- Copeland Boat Charters: Best Value in the USVI. Spend the day exploring the USVI or BVIs. GoPro available for use during trip.
- Kekoa Sailing Charters: Full and half day St. John snorkel sails, sunset sails and trips to Jost Van Dyke.
- Love City Excursions: The best day of your vacation. Full and half day trips available. USVI and BVI.
- Ocean Runner Powerboats: Completely overhauled fleet. Captained or bareboat charters.
- Palm Tree Charters: You Choose the Cruise when out with Palm Tree Charters. More than 500 five-star reviews on TripAdvisor.
- PERFECT DAY Yacht Charter: Luxury Full Day Customized Excursions to the USVI/BVI accommodating up to 12 guests comfortably with incredible amenities!
- ResidenSea: For your custom day in the warm Caribbean waters…Paradise is Waiting.
- Rockhoppin Charters: Explore the USVI and BVI on board a comfortable 32 ft. powerboat. Day trips, half day trips and sunset cruises
- Love City Live – Summer in January: Beach, boats, sun, rum & Reggae. Born on St. John. Indulge in the vibe.
- St. John Car Rental: Convenient in town location with parking available
- Sunshine’s Jeep Rentals: All new Jeep Wranglers. In-town Parking. 24/7 Emergency Hotline.
- Coconut Coast Villas: Oceanfront Studios, Two bedroom and Three Bedroom suites. Cozy “Beach house” feel, yet just a short walk from the heart of Cruz Bay.
- Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel: An intimate hotel in the heart of Cruz Bay. Located near the ferry dock.
- Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club: an exclusive collection of privately and fractionally owned residences where the advantages of second home ownership are complimented with the amenities and personal service of a luxury resort.
- Hillcrest Guest House: A bed and breakfast located in Cruz Bay. Complementary breakfast included.
- Island Abodes: New, comfortable and stylish vacation apartments right near Cruz Bay.
- St. John Inn: A charming boutique hotel located in the heart of Cruz Bay.
- Caravan Gallery: A global collection of exotic gifts, affordable & fine jewelry and authentic artifacts from around the world.
- Mongoose Junction: St. John’s premier shopping & dining destination.
- St. Johnopoly: St. John’s newest and only board Game. Featuring several spots you all know and love. Get yours today at www.stjohnopoly.com.
- Alice By the Sea: Completely renovated four bedroom, four bath pool villa overlooking Friis Bay
- Aqua Bay Villas: Coastal elegance within walking distance of Cruz Bay.
- Bay Rum Breeze: A gorgeous three-bedroom home on Mamey Peak with beautiful views of Coral Bay and beyond.
- Bismarkia: A brand new, luxury two bedroom villa in Fish Bay. Private, surrounded by lush grounds.
- Blue Palm Villa: A beautiful three-bedroom home in Upper Carolina with stunning views of Coral Bay and Bordeaux Mountain.
- Croix Vista: A four-bedroom villa with sweeping views of the Caribbean, St. Croix and St. John’s South Shore.
- Coconuts: Enjoy panoramic sunset views from this exquisite home located on Gifft Hill. Outdoor kitchen, pool table and more.
- Esprit: Incredible views of the BVIs from this three-bedroom home high atop Bordeaux Mountain. Beautiful Danish architecture.
- Hummingbird Hill: A luxurious and private three-bedroom home with spectacular views.
- Kiddle Bay: Affordable accommodations for nature lovers.
- Mare Blu: Sophisticated elegance on St. John’s beautiful South Shore.
- Out of the Blue: A four-bedroom luxury villa with 180-degree views.
- Plumeria: A sister property of the popular Coconuts Villa, this Gifft Hill home also has panoramic sunset views.
- Suite on the Beach: Beachfront in Peter Bay in the heart of the National Park. Rates starting at $250 a night.
Villa Management Companies
- Catered To: Spectacular private homes, beautifully furnished and landscaped for two to 10.
- Cimmaron St. John: Offering a selection of homes and condos ranging from affordable to ultra luxury. All fully furnished, fully equipped, pristinely maintained, and ready for your arrival.
- Island Getaways: Your best source for luxury rentals in St. John.
- Seaglass Vacations: Luxe vacations for less.
- Seaview Homes: Full-time residents for 30 years, they strive to make you feel at home while you’re on the island. Just let them know your preferences and budget and and they will make recommendations.
- Villa Fish: They’ll “hook you up” with the perfect St. John villa. Just tell them what you want and they’ll find it.
- Villa Vacations: Two to six bedroom villas located in Catherineberg, Peter Bay and on the waterfront in Chocolate Hole.
- VIVA! Vacations: VIVA! is a full service villa booking agency & management company and is known for its personalized, friendly service. Whether it’s your first or fiftieth time visiting St. John, VIVA! invite you to stay with them and experience the VIVA Difference
- Westin St. John Rentals: Rent Westin villas directly from owners.
Real Estate Companies
- 340 Real Estate Company: Offering property, sales and management on St. John.
- American Paradise Real Estate: Serving St. John since 1987.
- Cimmaron Vacation Home Realty: The vacation home professionals in Love City.
- Cruz Bay Realty: Second generation, family-owned, since 1985
- Sea Glass Properties: Refined island living – homes and condos.
- Tropical Properties: Experienced agents in real estate & development.
- Island Style Weddings: Established in 2002. Featured in Martha Stewart Magazine.
- Rockhoppin’ Adventures: Powerboat rentals and standup paddleaboard lessons and rentals.
- VI Ecotours – Kayak, Hike & Snorkel Adventures: Explore the best of St John’s National Park with award-winning kayak & snorkel adventures that depart from Honeymoon Beach. Experience paradise while relaxing at Honeymoon Beach where you can also rent snorkel gear, stand up paddleboards, kayaks, floats, chairs, and more!
- Blue Sky Luxury Concierge: Your one-stop-shop personal travel coordinator.
- St. John Provisions: Have your groceries and drinks waiting for you upon your arrival.
- St. John Self Storage: Conveniently located in Palm Plaza, St. John. Different size units available, air conditioned, key pad access, and on-site management.
- St. John Valet Waste Services: No more hauling your own trash. Waste pickup and recycling.
- Virgin Islands Ferry Schedules: Provided by VI Now.
Cruise Ship Schedules
- Virgin Islands Cruise Ship Schedules: Provided by VI Now.
Other Links We Like
- Friends of Virgin Islands National Park: Dedicated to the protection and preservation of the natural and cultural resources of Virgin Islands National Park and promotes the responsible enjoyment of this unique national treasure.
- Kids and the Sea: A nonprofit marine organization that promotes kids safely having fun on the water, through an educational program taught by volunteers.
- Save Coral Bay: Protect the waters of Coral Bay from the environmental destruction of a Mega Yacht Marina. Keep Coral Bay safe for sea turtles, fish, and people.
- St. John Animal Care Center: The ACC is located in Cruz Bay, near the library. The ACC addresses the problems of cruelty to, neglect and abuse of the island animals.
- St. John Cancer Fund: Raising funds for island residents. All proceeds stay on island.