See St. John Live With These Working Webcams!

Need a little St. John fix in your daily life? Well these working webcams should do the trick! Sadly, we lost the majority of our webcams during last fall’s storms. But no need to worry because we have a handful that are back up and running! Please click the images below to see the live pictures!

Want to bookmark our new webcam page? The new web address is www.newsofstjohn.com/2018webcams

Enjoy!

Cruz Bay harbor presented by Grande Bay:

grande bay webcam

Bordeaux Mountain – Courtesy of David Silverman, the man who saved Coral Bay! This webcam also includes current weather conditions.

Peace of Bordeaux

Beach Bar – Watch the construction process live!

Beach Bar inside webcam

Coral Bay Views – Two vacation rentals in Coral Bay

coral bay views webcam

St. John ferry dock presented by St. John Spice:

Spice Cam

Soggy Dollar Bar, Jost Van Dyke

soggy dollar webcam

9 comments for “See St. John Live With These Working Webcams!

1. Dave
    April 25, 2018 at 9:46 am

Thanks Jen! I frequently would look at the old cameras that were frozen on 9/6/17. They were very eerie and told a story of impending doom. I do love the new You Tube cams with streaming video. They are a huge upgrade. Looking forward to our 14th trip in November. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

2. Nancy
    April 25, 2018 at 9:55 am

The webcams are the only things that keep me sane at work

3. Jill
    April 25, 2018 at 10:49 am

I look at these webcams nearly every morning. Looking forward to our return to St. John in 2019 :-)!

4. Eduardo
    April 25, 2018 at 12:46 pm

I have breakfast everyday at Soggy, and wish St. John Brewers would invest a few bucks in getting their cam up and running so I can enjoy their sunset cam. I’ll be there soon enough though (4 weeks), with a Tropical Mango in my hand.

5. Marty T
    April 25, 2018 at 6:52 pm

I can not wait to visit the new Beach Bar, I have not been to that spot since it was Iggy Iguana’s in 1992 !

• Jheri
      April 25, 2018 at 7:30 pm

That’s a name I haven’t heard in a LONG time!

• Marty T
        April 25, 2018 at 9:03 pm

Hey, so it was actually 1993 . I went to the now defunct Columbian Emeralds store and bought my girlfriend an engagement ring . I went to II’s to get a drink before the big question !! The food was horrible , I should have eaten the tongue of my shoe !! That was then, this is now. She said yes by the way

6. Maria
    April 25, 2018 at 7:14 pm

I love looking at all your webcams on a daily basis never a week goes by without me watching. My prayers to all during and now after that terrible storm that everyone is Blessed with everything they need to repair and make it even better. St John is my home away from home. Hope to be there one day for good. God Bless and thank you for sharing your beautiful Island.

7. chuck foster
    May 3, 2018 at 12:47 pm

What is going on with the Beach Bar?