Today’s story is pretty short and sweet. But for those of you who like Maho, you are going to love it!
1. The road, which was washed out during Irma, has been completely repaired. This means that there is now two-lane traffic all along the beach. Woohoo!
2. The large potholes have been repaired too. Woohoo times two!
3. The parking lot is pretty much completed, and is now open. Woohoo times three! I checked it out late Monday, and it looked like it needed a little touching up here and there, but overall, it looked great.
4. There are some shady spots along the beach. Sure we lost a good deal of shade at Maho, but it is possible to find a bit if you tuck yourselves under a tree branch or two.
5. The palm trees that were planted by some of our amazing residents are doing well. They do need fresh water to continue growing, so please help them out if you are in the area.
6. And this may be the best part for many of you… There are so many turtles!! I easily see a dozen, if not more, pop up their heads every time I visit Maho.
Check out all of these photos…