Merry Christmas from St. John

We created another Christmas video this year. I hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas.

16 comments for “Merry Christmas from St. John

1. Marty T
    December 23, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Honestly I have tears in my eyes ! There is no doubt that the people of StJ are tougher then the rest ! Happy Holidays

2. Mary Brockwa
    December 23, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone on the island. Can’t wait tose you in February!

3. ken Lemoine
    December 23, 2017 at 7:36 pm

My heart is so with you. I can’t wait to get to the island and help out however I can in another 3 weeks!

4. Suzi
    December 23, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Sitting here watching with tears running down my cheeks. Wishing all the people of beautiful St John, all the people who have helped, all the linemen, all the volunteers, all the people who have sent money, boxes, organized donations. Kenny Chesney my hero. A very merry Christmas. I can’t wait to visit again. A big piece of heart is on that island. God bless

5. Nancy Hedlund
    December 23, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Wishing the whole island of St. John a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! You have come a long way since September and the devastation of 2 Cat 5 hurricanes. God Bless. My family, Marcia, Niyah, Tanji and all my “family friends” have kept us posted. May 2018 bring you all peace and prosperity. Love you all. Nancy

6. Karen
    December 23, 2017 at 11:05 pm

I have tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. You’ve all been through and are still going through so much. Our hearts, thoughts and prayers continue to be with you. Wishing all on St John a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with prosperity and good fortune. We will be back in May!

7. Brad Felmly
    December 24, 2017 at 12:23 am

It warms my heart to see so many of my old friends still surviving the rock and thriving despite your personal tragedies. The world is inspired by your resolve and love for each other in the face of disasters. Although I left the island almost 15 years ago, I am still a St Jonian. We love you St John. Wishing a Merry Christmas to each and every one of you.

8. Lori
    December 24, 2017 at 1:30 am

Fun – thanks Jenn ! See you in January !

9. Laurie Bingaman
    December 24, 2017 at 8:58 am

Merry Christmas to All in St. John…Our Love and Hearts are with you all.

10. Ruth McGill
    December 24, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Thank you from all of us. It’s so great to see St. John coming back. See you in 2018. Merry Christmas from Texas!

11. Sandy Powers
    December 24, 2017 at 4:34 pm

OK if I boo-hooed all the way through it? I wish the wonderful people of St. John and all who love her a very Merry Christmas and the hope that 2018 will bring blessings to all.

12. Mj
    December 24, 2017 at 11:14 pm

The people of St. John are the reason we love your island so.
    Merry Christmas to one and all.
    See you soon!

13. Karen Himle
    December 25, 2017 at 8:15 am

Thank you for this wonderful Christmas message. You are in the hearts of all who have been touched by the beauty of St John and the warmth of all who call St. John home. We look forward to returning very soon!

14. Marie Clifford
    December 25, 2017 at 1:50 pm

We love you! Watching your blog daily…today with tears in our eyes. See you in March St John you are all special people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAPPY & MERRY EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Laura Franks
    December 25, 2017 at 8:42 pm

Awesome video Jen- love it! Can’t wait to be down there in February!!

16. Linda Vincent
    December 26, 2017 at 7:09 pm

Love this! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year – we will be back to visit soon!