Everything’s Gonna Be Alright

I took this video of Hollywood back in 2015. This song has been stuck in my head for the last 48 hours. What he’s saying is true … everything’s going to be alright.

7 comments for “Everything’s Gonna Be Alright

1. Melinda
    September 6, 2017 at 7:40 am

Prayers and love from Memphis! My family loves your island, and we wish safety for all!

2. leah
    September 6, 2017 at 7:56 am

Stay safe! St John is such a wonderful island. I was there for my honeymoon and have such wonderful memories. Thinking of all the people that call St. John home right now.

3. Suzy
    September 6, 2017 at 8:02 am

I’ve been praying like crazy. I can’t find the right words. I’m so worried for all in this monster’s path.

4. Daisy Cullen
    September 6, 2017 at 8:13 am

Thank you for your post this morning! First thing I looked at this morning. You will be alright! Bob Marley was a universal profit for love and humanity! So many of us here in in the states dearly love you and the magical island you all call home. We will all come together somehow to help put your island back together. St. John has given us all so much now it will be time to give back. You, Charlie an friends hang on tight. You will be alright

5. Adrianee
    September 6, 2017 at 8:15 am

Thank you for this moment of confidence in the situation. Sending much love to love city.

6. Kathy
    September 6, 2017 at 9:29 am

Praying for you and the island that has captured my heart. May God give you safety and strength during this storm and the strength to get you through the recovery afterward. We love you!

7. Sandy Silverman
    September 8, 2017 at 10:49 pm

We are blessed to be able to enjoy St. John paradise 3 weeks each March.
    We would do anything possible to return
    The Island back, to restore its dignity.
    Able bodied and spirited are the residents. The combination is incomparable. Mind, body and water.
    Be back soon!