It’s no secret that St. John is the ultimate destination for couples. With the help of Ceremonies of St. John, you can commit yourself to your husband or wife all over again. Relive your wedding day by reconfirming your love and continued life together, on the beautiful, tropical island of St John.
Revisit the past, but look forward to the future while rekindling the romance and reigniting the passion.
Ceremonies of St. John’s Wedding Vow Renewal Package includes:
- Minister to perform your vow renewal ceremony
- Location and time of your choice
- Keepsake certificate announcing your vow renewal on St. John
- On site wedding coordinator
- The necessary permit from the Virgin Islands National Park to renew your vows on the beach or in the plantation ruins
- Private car to transport the couple to and from the wedding location. Transportation departs immediately after ceremony concludes. Additional transportation fee will be applied for couple’s residing in the Coral Bay area.
Couples are encouraged to bring their families and friends along, so to share their happiness together. There is no license required for vow renewals, nor is there a waiting period you have to be on-island. The ceremony can be casual with bathing suits or more formal in dresses and suits.
The cost for a vow renewal package is $400 plus a 20% service charge.
Stacy Mulcare, owner of Ceremonies of St. John, lives and works directly on St. John, so she knows all of the ins and outs of the island and can address any need that may arise. Interested in learning more? Call Stacy toll free at 1-888-282-3933 or email at email@example.com